If you ever so happen to run into an art block, please remind yourself of all of these things you can do. Don't just sit on your butt and mope. You can do that for like a day, but that's it, because time is of the essence! You are still young! Use that fresh brain of yours while you can. X)
- Look at old drawings of childhood and take those ideas and bring them back to life
- Re-read some poems
- Go to some where there is only nature. Like park, arboretum, ocean, etc.
- Do a sketch jam with friends and loosen up! You don't always have to draw things that are cool and perfect!
- Ask people what they wanna see from your drawings!
- Look at all the art books that you have bought! if they have gotten old, then you have gotten the wrong art books! That, or it's time to get new books. >:D shopping time
- Ask yourself if you still see things in shapes, revisit old theories, and study study study!
- And last but not least, take care of yourself. Make sure you eat well fool! Half the time people hit art blocks is because they forget to nutrient themselves. Hamburgers and junk food are not going to cut it! Your brains needs real food! And please, PLEASE sleep. I know you forget to do that all the time.